I keep hearing from so many entrepreneurs that they struggle with being digitally organized. I LOVE to organize and if I had a superpower, it would be that. So I’m wanting to help others solve this problem by creating a digital organizing service called “Profoundly Organized”.
However, to develop my service packages, I need some real-life situations to get a better idea of how long it can take. So I am looking for 5 people who want to be my beta testers to help me and get organized at a beta rate.
Here are the services that I’m initially going to be offering:
- Computer File Organization – I will help you create a system so you can easily find your files and not waste time searching.
- Google Drive/DropBox/Evernote Organization – I will help you create a folder structure to share files that need to be shared/stored online vs the ones that don’t.
- Bookmark Organization – I will help you sort your bookmarks into folders based on the category that they are so you can easily find your links.
- Optimize and Personalize Your Windows Computer – I will help you tweak the settings on your computer make it and you more efficient.
- Digital Photo Organization – I will help you make sure ALL your precious photos are backed up in 3 places; local computer, external hard drive and in the cloud so that you will never lose them.
- Phone Organization – I will help you put your phone apps into easy to find folders and suggest a variety of apps that will make your life easier.
- Email Organization – I will help you unsubscribe from the countless newsletters that you don’t read and create a filter system so the ones you do read are accessible but out of your inbox, making it so that your most important emails are the first priority.
- Passwords Organization – I will help you set up a digital password program that helps you remember them, make them more unique and keeps your passwords secure on all your devices.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System Setup – I will work with you to set up the right CRM for your situation. Finally, have a digital way to track all the contacts that you make while networking and have reminders of when you need to follow up with them.
If one of these is a “Heck YES! I need this”, let’s hop on a call some time this week to discuss more. Just schedule a time below. With my help, you can totally create order out of your chaos!