Your brand does not start with a logo or website as many people think. It starts with a clear message you wish to communicate. Do you know your message? It is incredibly important to have the right message that resonates with what you want to do in the world and clearly communicates it to your customers. Once you know your own unique value and your brand message, it’s time to deliver it – with consistent visual branding.
How do you know if you have that?
Have me create a Brand Style Guide and/or Brand Portfolio from your existing brand. (These both are included in my full branding packages.) I will put YOU under a magnifying glass and show you how I see your brand.
I will share a Google Drive folder with you to share any images you have and want to use. It also includes my signature Username Strategy Map™ that gives you a clear picture of the usernames that you use across all online accounts.
- Analysis of Google search results of your name and business name
- Facebook analysis of your profile and page for profile image, links, description, cover images
- Twitter analysis looking at your profile image, links, description, header image
- Google account/Gmail/Google+/YouTube analysis looking at your profile image, links, description, header images
- LinkedIn analysis looking at your profile image, links, description, header image
- Pintrest analysis looking at your profile image, links, description
- Skype username, profile photo, links, about me description, mood, phone numbers, birthday,
Plus the following if applicable: Appointment, About Me, Blogspot, HootSuite, Instagram, MeetUp, RebelMouse, Trello, Tumblr, Ustream, Livestream, Vimeo etc
- Analysis of your website to see if it links to your social media accounts
- Author description of WordPress website blog post
- Pull all the visual components into a ‘Brand Portfolio’ and/or ‘Brand Style Guide’.
Praise from a satisfied client:
Brand Portfolios: (Click to view larger)
The branding package should include a logo, website design, social media graphics & icons and other promotional images used.
Brand Style Guide Examples: (Click to view larger)
The style guide can include a logo, color palette, typography, logo icon, favicon, social media icons, textures and key images.
Also See: Online Brand Audit