Do you need help installing and configuring a StudioPress Genesis Theme? Once you activate a new theme, it doesn’t look quite like the demo does and can be overwhelming to try and figure out on your own.
- If you have a blank new site, I can install all the demo text and widgets so that it looks exactly like the demo site. Then you can start modifying whats there to create your own site.
- Or if you have a current site, I will install the theme, and configure all the widget areas and options best suited for your content.
- Installation of Child Theme
- The addition of your existing logo, resized to the specified theme dimensions
- Turn on color scheme choice from the theme’s pre-built options
- Replace theme fonts with any Google font
- Confirmation email up completion
- Pick out a Genesis Child Theme from my gallery HERE (I have them ordered alphabetically with large images of the screenshot and direct link to the demo site.)
Or you can view them on StudioPress.com. Unless you want direct support from StudioPress, you don’t need to purchase them as I’ve already got you covered.
- Make sure you do a website backup of the database and site files, then update WordPress to the latest core version. If you don’t know how to do this or want me to handle this, add my ‘One Time WordPress Website Update’ to the cart from my WordPress Maintenance Page.
- Use the purchase button below.
- Come back to this page and fill out the Info Form below.
- Leave the rest to me!
‘Basic Installation‘ does not include any revisions beyond setting up the site to look & function like the demo.
‘Basic Installation plus Advanced Customization‘ is for those that want more customization and help to make small changes to font sizes, colors, spacing etc… You will have up to 3 hours of design customization and revisions. See examples of my work doing this on Website Makeover Portfolio.